Aztec maillot

When I already knew that I was going to Balesin Island the first thing that comes to my mind is what I will wear in Mykonos village especially when I take a dip in their Poseidon swimming pool.


I searched over the internet to find the best swim suit that will suits the theme of the village and there I found myself buying this blue Aztec reversible maillot which I really loved from the moment I saw it. I love how fancy this one piece is; from its print design up to the back design it is just perfect.



So where can you buy this stunning maillot? You can order your very own piece at Nudo swimwear, They also have other designs to choose from. The fabrics are excellent and the sizes perfectly suits anybody shape. Trust me, you won’t regret it. They also have stores in Greenhills, Trinoma, Alabang Town Center, Singapore, New York.


I really preferred wearing one-piece now over a two piece swimsuit. I don’t know why, but maybe because it is simple and I want to try something from the usual thing that I wear. By the way one piece is also called maillot, this swimsuit generally consists of a tank-style torso top with high-cut legs like what a one piece is.

    
Swimwear: Aztec reversible maillot by Nudo swimwear
Eyewear: Lindsay by sunniesstudios.com

Comments

Popular Posts